Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Giving Thanks

Today I am thankful for...


  • Christ in me - freedom, peace, life, light, burdens lifted, hope, worship
  • My husband - loving, faithful, hard working, tender-hearted, easy going, fun loving
  • My daughter - beautiful, sweet, smiles, giggles, discovery, life, love
  • My family - over-the-top loving parents, best friend for a sister, loving brother-in-law, gorgeous, silly, wonderful nieces
  • My husbands family - The care and love of his parents, awesome adventurous sister-in-law, big, tough, but soft-hearted brother-in-law
  • My Church family - encouragement, support, prayers, worshiping together, serving together, doing life together
  • Nature - Mountains, fall leaves, thunderstorms, flowers, wind, clouds, rivers, sunshine, on and on and on...
  • Technology - Skype, email, digital pictures, ipods, ipads, or even just electricity, running water, heated homes
  • Food - again, on and on and on...  but specifically grapes, hot chocolate, cheese, yogurt with granola, cheesecake, oranges
  • Memories - of my grandfather who passed away 11 years ago today, of holidays, of God-moments, of being a kid, of falling in love

No comments:

Post a Comment