This wintery morning I am thankful for...
- Snow - It has been a remarkably beautiful winter here.
- Snow plows - and those who drive them! After literally driving through some snow drifts last night, having clear roads in winter is so much more appreciated
- Warmth - being able to look out at the snow from the warmth of home.
- Team - met with all the youth leaders last night and deeply appreciate working as part of a team where each person has different strengths and uses them accordingly
- Baby Babble - who knew that "ba ba ba" could be such a beautiful sound?
- Friends - to talk to, to laugh with, to spend time with, to wrestle with life with...